For Job Seekers
Employment & Career Advice
The Next Level Jobs program is here to help you find the resources you need to secure a job, explore new careers or get career advice. Employers across the state need talent to help fill positions, and education and training beyond high school will ensure you meet the needs required to get a high-paying job and on the path to meaningful career.
Visit a WorkOne Career Center near you, contact us at 888-436-9092 or schedule an appointment with an expert to get help finding a job or exploring careers.
Indiana is helping Hoosiers
get free job training
Take advantage of free job training for Hoosiers in one of Indiana’s high-demand job fields. The Workforce Ready Grant provides tuition-free training in high-paying, in-demand industries. The Employer Training Grant provides reimbursements for employers (up to $50,000) to train employees in high-growth fields.
Free Job Training
Take advantage of tuition-free training available to eligible Hoosiers through the Workforce Ready Grant.
TO QUALIFY, RECIPIENTS MUST:
- Be an Indiana resident and a U.S. Citizen (or eligible non-citizen)
- Have a high school diploma (or equivalent) but less than a college degree
- Be eligible for state financial aid and file a FAFSA (for certain programs and providers)
- Enroll in a qualifying program at an approved training provider
- Workforce Ready Grant recipients earn nearly $7,000 more after getting a certificate
- Over 33,000 Hoosiers have earned a Workforce Ready Grant-eligible certificate
- Indiana offers $350+ million each year in financial aid
Indiana is taking the state’s workforce to the next level with a focus on the high-priority industries and in-demand, high-paying jobs driving Indiana’s 21st Century economy forward. Next Level Jobs provides Hoosiers tuition-free training through the Workforce Ready Grant. Explore eligible training programs
- Employer Training Grant trainees make over $4,000 more after receiving training
- Almost 30,000 Hoosiers have been trained
- 3,000 employers have engaged
Train Your Employees
Get reimbursed to train your employees through the Employer Training Grant program. Receive up to $50,000 in reimbursements to train your workforce in eligible, high-growth fields.
3 Steps to Get Started
Complete an Application
Set up a Training Program
Get Reimbursed with a Training Grant